Great-Grandma Barber and some of her
grandkids and great-grandkids

Bailey got the pink eggs this year


This was the first year Myles really got
excited about collecting eggs

Landon and Lovely Grandma Peggy


Bailey and Justin



We got released as the Relief Society presidency three weeks ago but couldn't say anything for two weeks because we didn't have church on General Conference and Easter Sunday. I have been sad, relieved and at peace. I wasn't in quite two years, but our President was in almost five! It was time and the next presidency will be great. I was a little concerned about my next calling, but I am calm now. I trust that whatever is coming will be right for me.
Easter was a lot of fun with Aunt Marlene and Uncle Scott, Great Grandma Barber and all cousins, aunts, uncles, etc. Marlene went all out (again) and had the kids' eggs color-coded per kid with a color-coordinating bag labeled with their names! We had the best fried chicken and okra and enjoyed seeing family again.
That weekend Bailey's best friend, Justin, came down to visit with his parents. I babysat him for the first three and a half years of his life before we moved here; I love seeing how much fun they still have together.
My left foot still goes numb when I run and is starting to go numb at odd times in the day. My right foot is starting to go numb, just not as often or as completely. My muscles throughout my body are glued together and the only thing that really helps is cranialsacral therapy. I am very blessed to have a friend who works on me occasionally and for free. I went to an acupuncturist a few times. The first time was the most helpful; my whole body was relaxed (for once) except for my right hamstring. The needles weren't painful and if it weren't so expensive I might have continued with it. I did not see any lasting results; the relaxed muscles tensed back up within a few days and the herbs he wanted me to boil and drink made me sick. My next step is to meet with a podiatrist. I will do whatever it takes to beat whatever this problem is!

Comments

So glad there is progress with your foot!

By the way, you were AWESOME in the RS Presidency. Love you
Anonymous said…
Wow, Bailey looks so grown up! I got released from the presidency too, a few weeks ago. Now, I am on the activities committee and it is really nice to do something like that. Oh, and podiatrists are great! I hope you find a good one.
Arycca Brothers said…
Yikes, I'm sorry to hear your foot is still giving you so much trouble. I hope you find a podiatrist that can help. Love you guys

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day