My birthday was such a wonderful day. Scott stayed home to do a doctor's appt., podcast and oil change so he took Myles with him most of the day. I went to lunch with friends and can't remember the last time I laughed so much. We went to dinner as a family and then I escaped to the movies with a friend. I brought Landon since he won't take a bottle and he slept the whole show. As I was recounting my day to Scott and how perfect it was I realized that I didn't see much of my kids. Was that why it was so great? Partially it was; I haven't had a good break in a long time. I'm glad not all days are so me-focused, but it really made it easier to wake up at 3 and again at 6 with Landon last night. Yuck! But I feel reenergized and so grateful for so many good people in my life. I am so blessed and am truly feeling the love. I love life!

Comments

You ROCK, Birthday Girl!!!!
Janene said…
ah, MAN. I'm not supposed to forget! I'm so glad you had a relaxing day - give yourself a belated birthday squeeze from me! :o)

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day