Just loving my family today. Life is so good!

Comments

Holly said…
Where's Myles? :) Can't believe he's almost 3 (and going to preschool)! Looks like you guys are into the full swing of summer. Only four more days of school for Brooklyn. Hope we get to see Bailey swimming sometime. Maybe post a video?!
They are growing so fast!!! Hope all is well with you...what does the sign on your mantel say?
jgirl said…
Becky, you and Scott have an adorable family! Great pics!=0)
Monique said…
Holy Moley is this Bec?? For real? I love your blog and will be checking in now and puttin you on my blog roll... lucky you! :) Now I can spy when you have updated. You are just the cutest and nicest, by the way. I still have that hair straightener that you gave me BTW. It was my first one I ever had and it still works great! I think I owe you for that sucker, so come and visit us anytime...

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day