We had a fabulous Thanksgiving with Scott's side who live about an hour away in several directions. We had 27 people come so I did two turkeys and they both turned out really well. We had plenty of food and a great time. I loved having it here and would definitely do it again.

December is already speeding by. I am happy to have our church progressive dinner (that I over see) done. This Sunday I teach the Relief Society lesson and then next Thursday I head to Hawaii. When I get home I turn around a few days later and head to Utah for my mission companion's wedding. Busy days! I am really excited to do this marathon. I am weary of training and ready to go back to running simply because I enjoy it. I must admit that I am grateful to have had this goal and feel so grateful for this talent I have discovered. We did 20 miles last week and I injured my left leg, knee and ankle. I have been seeing a chiropractor and I am amazed at how much better I feel. The pain is gone and my foot that has had the numbness is doing better.

Bailey had a fun holiday performance this week. They made Hannukah Menorah hats and danced around. It was cute. Bailey is a natural performer. Myles is a little whiny lately and we think he is hitting the terrible 3's a little late. He is still very sweet and very tender-hearted.

This is a video of Landon at physical therapy. He is wild and does not like to cooperate. I can't wait to be done taking him; it's far away, expensive and doesn't seem to be helping too much now that he is mobile. He is not quite walking but getting close. He is a happy baby and his looks are changing. He is losing the baby face and it makes me sad. I am so glad we survived the first year. I love sleeping again and am excited for all the changes we will see in him this next year.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Becky-You really are amazing! I can't believe you are going to do a marathon! What an achievement! The progressive dinner sounds fun too. Our Christmas Enrichment is this Tuesday, I will be glad to get it over with also! Have a great day!
Megan Dougherty said…
Which companion is getting married? Glad everything is going well. I agree December is already going by so fast. I love this time of year! The chance we have to celebrate the Savior's birth and life! What better way than to have a baby of my own. I am really getting excited!
In case I don't talk to you before you go, good luck in Hawaii! You are incredible big sister! I love you, and you inspire me every day!

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day