Think Pink!



We are having a little girl! Bailey is beside herself; I love seeing how excited she is. Landon is okay with it and Myles is sad. He wanted another "bro" but I think he'll come around. Scott and I are still holding back a little, keeping in reserve all the "what if's" that accompany loss and a not-so-stellar pregnancy history. Even though I can feel her move I still have to take this pregnancy one day at a time. As too many know, there is no guarantee, no truly "safe" point in any pregnancy.

But, we move forward with faith. The ultrasound looked good; the high risk doctor said she looked, "perfect" and so we take that to heart. Now begins the deliberations over names. Not only do I have Scott weighing in (we NEVER agree!) but my children think they get a say, too. Who is the one doing all the work here? I think I should get 10 votes to each of theirs but I don't take it for granted, either, that we are so lucky to be in this position, fighting over a name for our highly anticipated unborn child. We are so blessed and I truly thank my Heavenly Father for guiding me down this most difficult but rewarding path. No matter what happens, storm or calm, He is at the helm and I trust Him.

Comments

Arycca Brothers said…
Hoorah! I'm so excited to meet my niece, and I know you guys will find the perfect name (and by that, I mean you, Becky :))

Love you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day