So, I missed Bailey's swim finals because I was at Wicked. She took 6th place but did not make it to regionals. Bailey had a great first year and we are so proud of her. We are so impressed that she made it as far as she did. She has always been a fish in the water and she's learning to focus that talent on the different swim strokes. She is so cute and such a great girl. She has tons of energy, loves to help with Landon and tease Myles. School starts two weeks from Monday and I will be sad to have her gone in the daytime. Love you, girlie!

Comments

Janene said…
I love your bailey, growing up so fast! Maybe she can teach my boys how to swim...
Michelle said…
Bailey, Taylor sends his love from Texas to you! We miss our afternoon swims together in Mesa.

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day