Landon is always full of life


Myles can't leave his scabs alone so he always
looks like he's been in a car accident

Bailey is always ready for the camera



Posted by Picasa


I finally figured out how to add a video. We took the kids to the playplace in the mall and had DQ blizzards (my favorite besides Cold Stone). Life has been good for all of us here. The kids are growing up too fast. Landon is pushing things around as he walks; my favorite is the laundry basket. Bailey is finally enjoying reading. She is too social to read during the day, but enjoys it at night when she should be sleeping. Myles is enjoying preschool and is such a sweet little boy. I have some really wonderful kids.
Tomorrow I head to Texas to see my friend, Michelle Mason. She came out last year to help when Landon was born. I can't believe he is almost one! I'm excited to see my aunt in Houston and to have the weekend with Michelle.
Last night I did some birthday and Christmas shopping. I've got my little family almost done. I cannot believe Christmas is almost here and then it will be 2010! The Honolulu marathon is only 31 days away. I am still running even though my left foot goes numb after mile 8. I don't have any pain so I don't think it is a stress fracture. Yesterday I did a personal best: 13 miles in 2 hours 2 minutes. It felt so great to run and I am anxiously awaiting the marathon.

Comments

Gary and Emily said…
Becky, I ran a half-marathon this past summer. My left foot always went numb. I have figured out that it is a circulation thing. I laced my shoes different and as I would run I would wiggle my toes. This made a world of difference. Seriously, when I ran my half, my feet didn't go numb at all. Try it next time you run to see if it helps. Oh and by the way, I found your blog from Beth's. Good luck running!

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day