Busy Month!

My cousin, Amanda

Landon and my cousin, Jeremy

Handsome little devil

Landon and great-grandpa Bud

aunt Julie and the goofballs

Love you, Grandma and Grandpa!

Pizza party - my favorite!

the kids aren't old enough to enjoy mini golf yet

glow-in-the- dark miniature golfing in Vegas

future heartbreaker

at the train park during Spring Break

Landon loves other people's shoes!

My mom was such a big help this week!

Landon and my cousin, Sean=best buds

Me and Kim before the race

Myles raced right past the cones and kept going

I can't believe how fast Bailey is. I really hope
she'll want to take up running someday...


I guess I'm going to update my blog twice a month instead of weekly. In March we had a blast! My grandparents and aunt and uncle came to visit. Poor guys had to put up with Landon waking them up at night, Myles puking and B with strep throat! They helped us out so much and we had a great time with them here. During spring break we went to Las Vegas to stay with them in a timeshare. We had fun with them and were able to see my best friend from high school and her new little baby. We also got to see one of my mission companions and her new little baby. What a fun trip.
My cousins, Jeremy and Amanda came down to the Suns vs. Jazz game and we got to spend an afternoon with them. Landon ran right up to Jeremy; he even cried when they left. (Keep in mind he's only met Jeremy once and that was last October.) We are so glad they came down!
My mom has been here this week from London. We had a busy week and she helped out so much. Scott had stress at work (stress = late nights) all week and I was in charge of our big Relief Society dinner. We would not have been able to fulfill our church, work and home responsibilities this week without her.
Today marks the 11th anniversary of my dad's passing. I ran a 5K with my friend this morning and my mom and family were at the finish line for me. The run benefited colon cancer; I thought it appropriate to run today since my dad was a runner and Scott's dad died from cancer. I miss my dad but know I'll see him again someday. How Scott and I miss our dads but are so grateful for the men who step in to take their places.
What beautiful weather we have here. I just love my life and am so thankful for it, the good and the bad. All in all, it's been a fabulous month!

Comments

Janene said…
I didn't know your dad was a runner. Bec, you look fantastic! Glad it has been a fun month with lots of family. :o) Love you.

Did B do a kids K or the whole thing? What a gal.
Arycca Brothers said…
I think you've seen more of the fam this month than I have, and we live waay closer :) Love you, congrats on yet another race done!

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day