Scott and Bailey on the big day

My mom's parents, Mom and Bert

My dad's parents

family photo-op at the church

our wonderful Bailey

I completely forgot to write about the most important event this summer: Bailey's baptism! I did write in my journal about it, but didn't blog it. It was such a wonderful day for our family. Bailey was so radiant in white. The Spirit was so strong. Many felt Scott's and my dad there. When she came out of the water we both almost cried. We had so many people come to support our little family and we felt so blessed. Bailey had 5 great-grandparents there. My mom and Bert flew out from London to be here. We were very excited to have Scott's family come, too. We had a luncheon of 50 people afterwards. I don't know why I didn't take pictures of our friends and family during the luncheon. What a feast!
I am so proud of Bailey for making such an important choice. She has definitely shown us a great example. She prays over things I don't even think about and her prayers are answered. I love watching her testimony of the Savior grow. What a wonderful girl; we are so blessed to have her in our home.

Comments

Arycca Brothers said…
Oh, I'm so sad we couldn't get out there for Bailey's baptism, she looks so beautiful in white!
Anonymous said…
What a great day! I love the pic of her and Kendall too! Miss you!
whipplewife said…
What wonderful memories we have of being at Bailey's baptism and of spending time with your family! There is nothing sweeter than waking up to the sound of little feet coming in to say hi to Grandma and Grandpa! Love you all so much!

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day