Bailey is such a lucky girl. Grandma Peggy knows a lady who has horses; Bailey was able to go meet and pet several horses. She got to feed them carrots and loved being near them. This woman doesn't allow kids under 8 to ride her horses, but Bailey enjoyed her time with them anyway.
Look at how happy Bailey is! I cannot believe how expensive lessons are and we really don't know anyone with horses. We have been telling Bailey how expensive horses are and how her only chance to be around horses would be to make some rich friends. We are so glad that Grandma Peggy could arrange this for her.
Grandpa Willy had surgery last week and has recovered very quickly. Fortunately, he is young and strong. We don't know the diagnosis (having received many differing opinions last week) but are hoping and praying to have him with us as long as possible. If I ever wanted a baby to come early before, it was nothing compared to how I feel now. I just hope for as much time for Willy and our baby to have together as possible.

Comments

On your next visit to Utah, Bailey will have to come and ride my parents horses. My Dad is really great with the kids that want to ride, and you don't have to be eight. Keep us posted on Scott's dad.
Anonymous said…
That sounds fun! Next time we are visiting Bailey can hang out with my mother in law's horse. I think she could even ride it. Kendall has rode it once or twice before. Have a great day!
Hey Barbers! Scott, I am so sad to hear about your dad. That breaks my heart for you and brings back feelings of when dad passed and I pray that all will be okay. Let me know if we can do anything for you guys. I hope that things are good and that everything else is going well. Love you guys tons and can't wait to see you again. Much love, Ty
Janene said…
put your family in at the SL temple last week. Glad the surgery went OK! We're thinking of you.

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day