A Tribute To My Man
















On July 31st your turned thirty-one
I hope you still consider this fun
'Cuz I have a feeling it's only just begun!

7 years ago in the temple we married
Who knew how much responsibility life carried?

You have two kids now and one on the way
Did you ever picture our life this way?
Truthfully, I wouldn't have it any other way.

A good man like you is hard to find
But I lucked out because God is kind.

You are loved and adored by a feisty wife
Who hopefully doesn't add too much strife
To your crazy schedule and busy life.

Church, Family, and Work demands on your time
Makes us grateful His plan is divine.

You work hard at all required of you.
I appreciate all that you find time to do
and hope to somehow help you through.

You handle all of the pressure so well
No one knows the true stress since you don't tell.

So here's to you, the greatest person I know.
May this eternal marriage never cease to grow
For in life's ups and downs to you I will always go.

I love you!

Comments

Scott B said…
You are the best. Thanks babe!
Megan Dougherty said…
Becky that poem ROCKED! You had me laughing while reading it! That was the best "Tribute to a husband blog" I have ever read. I can't believe you guys have been married 7 years. WOW! Time does fly!
Janene said…
awwww! Well done and congrats! I still remember that your tux rental place was on fire (was it TWO days before...? :o)

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day