Landon cries a lot. Whenever anyone asks Bailey about him, that is her answer. She says she loves him and is so glad he is here, but he likes to eat and cry. She cracks me up. Yesterday was his best day, though, and Myles had a grumpy start, too. Now he is a very happy and sweet little boy. Landon will pull out of it.
He is growing right before our very eyes. Someone told me that with each kid they grow up faster and it is sad and true.
Yesterday Bailey told me that her friend, Emilee, was very lucky because she has the wii. I took the opportunity to teach her that we will always encounter someone who has more than we do. Having things will not make us happy but who we are and how we treat others will. I don't know if the message sank in, but it will one day. At the dentist's office she told the hygienist that she wanted two horses and the wii, but she will have to wait until we have a bigger backyard for the horses. Scott and I have no plans of owning a backyard big enough for a horse. I do hope that she will get the opportunity to work with horses and to see how much time, money and effort they require. Maybe when aunt Arycca has her own ranch with horses Bailey can trade working for riding. Otherwise, she'll just have to marry rich!

Comments

That is such a cute pic of the kids, crying and all! Hee hee

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day