Ode to Michelle


One of my dearest friends, Michelle Mason, flew down from Utah to help me out this weekend! She is so fabulous to give up a weekend with her own family to come and serve mine. I cannot even list all the ways she has helped us. I got a nap Saturday and Sunday, she put up our Christmas tree and other decorations, played with my kids, watched all three kids while Scott and I went out to dinner, cleaned out my fridge and freezer, organized Myles' dresser drawers, held Landon for hours on end, stayed home with Landon so I could conduct and teach Relief Society, paid a lot of attention to Bailey and Myles and just allowed me to get things done that have been neglected. My house is clean again and looks ready for Christmas. Thanks so much to my wonderful friend, Michelle, for the best gift anyone could have given me. I love you, Michelle!

Comments

Rebecca said…
Wow...she is one of a kind. And your lesson was great today too. I was sobbing.
Anonymous said…
Wow, what a great friend. I want to be a friend like that!

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day