Scott calls Landon, "Malibu Ken" because he is
so tan compared to B and Myles

Bailey and her friend, Sarah

my cute boys

Here are the kiddos as we walk Bailey to school. Landon is so tan compared to B and Myles. This past week has gone by so quickly. Bailey is loving school. Myles still asks about preschool; unfortunately it doesn't start until September 1st. We have been swimming in the afternoons. The weather has been so nice lately (105 is much better than 110+) and I went jogging the other morning. It was so refreshing. I'm trying to get ready for the 10K I am running in two weeks in Prescott. We are headed up for Labor Day weekend to the mountains and cooler air. We are renting a cabin with friends and I can't wait.
My sister had her baby on Sunday. McKinley was 9 lbs and 11 days overdue. My poor sister seems to be following in my footsteps with kids who like to overstay their welcome. Tyler and his wife welcomed a son, Madden on Arycca's due date, August 6th. In July Scott's little sister had a baby girl, Ruby on July 6th and Scott's brother and his wife welcomed Violet July 28th. So many babies in just 6 weeks. I'm so glad to not be pregnant! Landon is starting to sleep really well and with his physical therapy we are keeping busy with our newborn. Life is good and I am looking forward to another great weekend.

Comments

What? A Barber with a tan? Unbelievable!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day