Landon is walking!

always very creative with her poses

future gamer on the loose!

Landon is walking. Yippee!

I asked Myles what he was doing and he said,
"Just resting on the floor." So crazy!

My little diva

Myles' field trip to the fire station

Landon likes to play in the armoire

Landon is walking and we love it. He holds his hands up, as if to say, "Stop, don't shoot!" He got sick this past week with croup. He is feeling better but seems to have forgotten how to sleep through the night. He has been waking up the past several mornings at 4. We go in once to make sure he's not sick or peed on, give him the pacifier and let him cry it out. Sometimes it only takes an hour, other times an hour and a half. The main problem with this (besides how annoying it is to us) is that Myles wakes up and can't go back to sleep. This makes my sleep anxiety worse. So I am awake between 4 and 5:30, then dead tired the rest of the day. And I refuse to go to bed at 8 just to get some decent sleep to start the day at 4. That is madness!
Bailey had her Valentine's Day party at school and I got to help. 2nd graders are so much fun. We had a chocolate fondue table and needless to say, I had a lot of chocolate. Too much. I didn't even enjoy it toward the end. I have no self-control when it comes to chocolate.
Myles' new favorite show is "Dinosaur Train." He loves learning about dinosaurs and fossils. His favorite fact to share is that "poop can be fossils, too!" He repeats it all day long with such excitement. Today was his first trip to the dentist. He was so mellow and cooperative. He was an angel, so polite and entertaining. When it was time to go the hygienist asked him what we were going to do with the rest of our day. He replied: "Go brush my teeth!" What a doll.
Well, I didn't get a babysitter soon enough so our hot, romantic weekend will involve kids and pizza, errands and the park. After the kids are down we'll have to get creative. It will be nice just to be together. I'm hoping Landon relearns the benefits and joys of sleeping through the night soon. He has never been a good sleeper and I hope this isn't an issue we are going to have for the next 17 years.

Comments

Jill Elizabeth said…
I don't think it'll be a problem for 17 years. I've never met a teenager who couldn't sleep for 15 hours straight when given the opportunity.
Arycca Brothers said…
How fun to have him walking! All your kids are angels, miss you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day