Numb foot

The physical therapist has allowed me to run 1 mile/day, three times this week. I did it today and my foot has been numb off and on all day. I am really reconsidering this running obsession. I love to run and I miss it. But I don't know if it is worth the stretching 3x/day or the physical therapy twice a week. Stretching takes up 2 hours of my day and I don't see any improvement. I miss being able to wake up and go for a run. Will that ever happen again? It seems like the more we do at physical therapy, the more we find wrong with my leg. Did I really run a marathon and now I can't even do a mile without repercussion? Frustrating!

Comments

Janene said…
I SO hear you. I didn't run until a FULL year after my marathon. It was a ten minute run and about killed me. I couldn't run comfortably until a long time afterwards, but I'm sure you'll be on your way soon enough. It's a tough hobby for sure. Get rested up and lets schedule a half, OK?

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day