Easter

I would be an ungrateful thug if I didn't mention how wonderful Easter was this year. Scott's aunt and uncle host the whole gang every year at their home. We have a delicious spread of food and this year a sampling of amazing mini desserts. I wish I had thought to take pictures but I didn't even bring the camera. Their family also puts on an amazing color-coded easter egg hunt for the kids. Each kid has a specific color of bag and corresponding eggs to gather. My kids were spoiled once again. It was Landon's first year and he really got into it. He wanted to open each egg individually, not understanding how many, many eggs awaited him.
We also had a pvc-pipe marshmallow shooting war. That was a blast. Unfortunately cousin Katy was really ill and had to head to the ER. The party just wasn't the same after that. Thank you Marlene and your family for all the hard work you put in year after year to spoil us all. You are definitely off the hook for Thanksgiving and Christmas!

Comments

Marlene said…
It was fun! Still makes me laugh to think about the marshmallow war. :) Thank you for the beautiful flowers and for all the help with clean up! I always enjoy getting together!
Arycca Brothers said…
Cute hair, I love it! And that is awesome about the school, it sounds amazing. Does that mean that Landon is in automatically for kindergarten? props on the garage sale, and you'll do great with the preschool! Love you guys

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day