Spring!


Myles and Landon enjoying a barrel ride



Myles milking a cow



They boys swimming and freezing in 72 degree weather



The family adventure on the strip


Woody on the strip


Landon with Great Grandpa


Bailey reading to the boys

A few people have been reminding me that I haven't blogged since Valentine's Day so here is a brief update:

For spring break we went to Vegas and had a great time. This is our 4th (and final) year meeting my grandparents there and staying in their timeshare with them. Th The weather was wonderful and we enjoyed the different parks and family activities there. I have a good friend from high school and another good friend from my mission there so we had a great time visiting with them and their families. One of the highlights of the trip was stumbling upon a Ghirardelli's ice cream shop after a disastrous trip on the strip. Delicious!

My birthday was a lot of fun. I've been able to enjoy it one on one with different friends. I also have a diagnosis for my feet - tarsal tunnel syndrome - and am not sure what any doctor can do about that. Any time I wear shoes of any kind my feet go numb. I was sad to find that my feet were both numb after about 15 minutes on the elliptical, which isn't weight-bearing at all. I bought some of the vibram five fingers shoes and am sad that my feet go numb in them, too. I went barefoot running today (fun) but my feet were both numb within a 1/4 mile. I'm starting to think my feet may always go numb with whatever exercise I do. When the pools open up I'll try swimming and see what my feet do.

Last week Myles had a field trip to a local farm. The boys had a lot of fun. It's hard to believe my kids only have 7 weeks of school left. The heat is definitely on its way, but it has been so perfect up until now. Life moves fast but we're all happy and healthy.

Comments

Arycca Brothers said…
I miss you! Thanks for putting up pics of your cute family so we can stare at all of their sweet faces! Love you
Michelle said…
Good news and bad news about your feet. You finally have an answer. What do you do from here? Spring break sounds like fun. So glad you could see friends and family. :)
Janene said…
Hi! Sorry about your feet. Really, i feel for you - I know that would be hard stuff to deal with for a girl who likes to move!

Love you, and love seeing that the sun is shining SOMEwhere! :o)

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day