We had so much fun with Myles' pirate-themed birthday party. I don't have my computer set up so I made one invitation, then photocopied the others. My kids were enthralled as I burned the edges to make it look old like a treasure map. I also had a blast making the treasure chest cake.

The party consisted of several games. First up, the kids had to walk to plank. Next, the kids dueled on the plank with swords (breadsticks). Whoever was left standing with sword in tact won. Next up was hooking pretzels. I fashioned a hook out of the top of a hanger inside a plastic cup. As soon as I get my computer up with the pics from my camera I can show what I am talking about. The boys took turns hooking pretzels to see who could grasp the most. Next we had a pirate piƱata. Then we had cake and opened presents. Before the parents came we had a scavenger hunt to find their goody bags. It was a fun party and I was glad when it was over. I asked Myles what his favorite part of the party was and his answer was, "the cake!" I love that boy!

Comments

ADORABLE! (And so is Myles)

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day