Bailey's first day of school 


Myles' first day (Bailey's 2nd day)
1st graders take a tour on the other grades' first day 


We went camping!!! This is the first time our family 
went camping together. We stayed in my cousin's camp 
trailer. It was so much fun; we want to get one next summer 



Family hike (minus B, who was at the lake) 



Lola at her last class of puppy training


Lola graduated

The kids love school. (Myles is bored but I have already talked to his teacher and will just have to work with him at home.) They both have friends and don't complain about going so I am thrilled. Landon started his neighborhood preschool this past week and asks every day if he gets to go to preschool. On Wednesday I started the weekly babysitting of my niece and nephew. Lacee will turn 3 in January; Mason is 5 weeks old. They were so cute and Landon enjoyed playing with Lacee now that she doesn't wear diapers. Since he is potty-trained he refuses to play with kids in diapers. How quickly he forgets he was recently one of those kids...

We went camping over Labor Day weekend with my aunt, cousins and their families. We had so much fun. It was so great to be far away from phone lines and wi-fi. We took turns cooking meals so we ate like kings. I still cannot believe we've never camped as a family. Scott took the boys to the father & sons' campout last year but that was a disaster so I am glad we could have a positive experience together this time.

Friday Bailey and I went to a little girls' retreat at my aunt's friend's cabin in beautiful Huntsville. We had fun with aunts, cousins and my grandma even came. We swam laps, relaxed in the hot tub, ate good food, played games, slept a little, went on a hike that turned into a run, and just enjoyed a little freedom from my boys, the younger two, not Scott. :-)

Life is looking up. I laughed so much this weekend. This past week was really fun. I got to be a substitute at the neighborhood bunco night. I really enjoy getting to know the ladies in my ward. This group has been so inclusive and I really appreciate it.



Comments

Janene said…
yay! New people to go camping with!

Too bad Sean won't have a playmate though. Maybe we can disguise the dipe somehow... :o)

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day