Messages to Heaven










These are pics from Elliot Day. We went to the park with our balloons: my red heart, Scott's blue star, Bailey's truck, Myles' Sponge Bob one and Landon's Spiderman one. Each of us wrote a message to Elliot and attached it, let the balloons go, taking our messages to him in heaven. We had a great time at the park together. We talked about how much we missed him and what he might be doing if he were here with us. Then the kids played at the park and Scott and I sat together. It was a wonderful day for our family and I know Elliot was with us, buoying us up, being our angel.

Big breath - we made it through the first year, which I do hope will be the hardest.

Comments

Kraucyk said…
Becky! My brother and sis-in-law do the same thing! They lost their baby around 19 weeks. I can't say I fully understand what you guys have been through, but I know that it must be very painful at times. You're a good Mom Becky! Love you!
whipplewife said…
6663dJust now reading how remarkably you and your family celebrated Elliot's Day.

What a sweet and tender way to speak to your son in heaven and let your kids do the same thing. I'll bet he and Dad were celebrating together. Love you all so much.

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day