Barber Baby has a name

One good thing has come from the past few weeks. Scott and I have finally agreed on a name for our little boy! We like the name Landon James Barber and are getting anxious to get him here. We still have two months, but it feels great to at least have a name picked out (and one that we both like!) I never thought naming kids would be this complicated, but I didn't want to force Scott on the name Hudson. Landon fits our family better, although I still love Hudson for a boy. Maybe someday one of my friends, sisters-in-law or sister will use that name?
Little Landon will be grandchild #8 on Scott's side; there are four girls and he will be the fourth boy. Bailey and Myles had a great time visiting with cousins. We missed Holly's kids, Brooklyn and A.J., but look forward to someday having all eight cousins play together.

Comments

My sister just named her baby Landon, Ty is going to be so confused!!! I am happy that you have a name and I like the middle name (its Cory's and Ty's).
I love that name ;)

But really I do think it does blend with your family very well. OH and cool you could call him LJ! haha. Take care becks, hope everything is going well or getting better!
Anonymous said…
Becky,
I loooove that name! I wanted to use it for Dallon but Mik's cousin had already used it for her baby. However, if I ever have another boy, I may end up using it because I love it so much. Hope you don't mind...
Nan said…
Cute name~ I can't believe you already have one and it's not a hospital decision.

Mia had her baby and named him Owen. But I'm sure you have heard.

I am so sorry for your loss. What a lot of heart ache for both of you to loose your fathers at such a young age. You are so strong.
Jamie Bowers said…
Becky that is such a cute name! I wish you still lived in good ol Syracuse and our kiddies could play together! I am sorry to hear about Scott's Father. It is so hard to lose a family member at such a young age. I still have such a hard time with the death of my brother..but like you said, time does heal and you come to terms and realize "the big picture" and that does give you comfort but it is still hard and will be for along time. We are thinking about you guys and miss you! Are you coming to UT any time soon? We would love to see you
Anonymous said…
That's a great name! Isn't it funny how husband and wife have to find one name they agree on? Growing up I never thought my husband wouldn't like the names I liked.

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day