Scottsdale Train Park



We had a wonderful day at the Scottsdale train park on Saturday. We spent the afternoon on the train, carousel and playground. I can tell the air is a little bit cooler, but I still can't say it is fall weather. The reality is that I might not be able to enjoy the weather here until this baby comes out. The kids loved it and Peggy and Jill had a good time, too. I am amazed by both of them; they are able to find joy in daily life and it is an answer to so many prayers! I am always so happy when the kids make them laugh. I am so grateful to be here anyway, but the added element of living by Peggy and Jill is fun. I'm sure they would be okay without us, but the kids love them so much and I don't like the thought of not being here. If only my siblings would move down here.....
After the train park we went up to see Scott and his new server room. His company is expanding and he spent the weekend moving and organizing.
It was a tiring day, but well worth it.

Comments

Daniel doings said…
the Train Park is loved by children of all ages. My children loved going there when they were young, I also believe their grandparents loved taking them too, I know David & I did.
Anonymous said…
You're so brave to battle the heat for that fun train park!
Jill Elizabeth said…
And don't forget Mr. Myles talking like such a big boy - "Jill, I went fast!" It was so cute.

I had a blast - the only thing that would have made it better was if Bailey hadn't insisted that I hold her and Myles's sweaty, stinky shoes while they played on the playground. I tried to put them down but she insisted that she would lose them if I did :o)
Janene said…
I love the picture of your kids on the slide! If I dare tell Zach about this park, we may be down for a visit soon. :o)

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day