So, the past few nights Landon has granted me 4.5 to 5 hours of blissful, straight sleep. Combine that with Scott being able to work from home and I feel like a new person. Besides having more energy, I went a little crazy cleaning. I cleaned out 3 garbage bags of clothes from our closet, reorganized our hall closet, got Christmas put away, organized the toys that were taking over our family room, weeded out two garbage bags full of unwanted toys, cleaned up the laundry room shelves and moved the remaining toys to the hall closet. Now my kids take one group of toys out at a time and I love it. I can't believe how freeing it is to declutter my home. And it didn't take near as long as I thought. Having Michelle here last month really motivated me to take better care of my house. I only wish I would have taken before and after pictures!

Comments

YOU GO GIRL!! Definitely inspirational for the New Year :-)

You are a rock star!!
Janene said…
for this reason I love January. The organizing bug just gets into me (as well as into the other adult in the house, ahem) and it makes such a difference!

AND -- Hooray for five hours straight! Wahoo!

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day