Bailey is 9/Father's Day


The kids wearing their souvenirs from San Francisco

Bailey turned 9 on Father's Day. We had a small family party that night. I cannot believe she is already 9. We only have 9 more years until she goes to college. That really puts it in perspective. She is getting so tall and losing her little kid face. She is doing so well in swim team. She has lots of friends and is always ready for fun. This has been one of my favorite summers with my kids. With our schedule (that allows for spontaneity, too) we aren't always hearing how bored everyone is. Bailey had a bounce house party (indoor-thanks to Groupon!) with 4 friends last week. She is a fun, beautiful girl and I'm so blessed to have her as my daughter.
I'm also grateful for Scott. He is a great father and tries to make the most of his time at home. We don't see him much during the week because of work. Sundays he has a lot of meetings at church that keep him away. Saturdays he does his best to get in all the wrestling/tickling time the kids need. He is my greatest blessing; without him I can't imagine my life being happy and fulfilled. Happy Father's Day, Scott! (a little late, I know)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day