Baby Elliot

To my baby Elliot,

How I longed to hold you in my arms, but not this way. I never felt you move inside me, but you moved me. I wanted you to join our family. I would have done anything to have you live. I don't know any other baby that was more prayed for than you. So many people loved and prayed for you. I tried to have faith that you would live. The Lord had other plans, though, and I accept that. I'm so thankful that life continues beyond the grave. Know that I love you and cannot wait for the day that I can see you and hold you forever.

Mom

Comments

No words-lots of tears. Love you Becky!
Anonymous said…
Becky-lots of tears here too. you are a wonderful mom and baby Elliot is so lucky to have you as are all your kids. Love you so much my friend!
Megan Dougherty said…
Love you Becky! You are a super amazing woman!
Love you guys. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Jamie said…
My heart is broken for you. You are so strong and faithful and such a great example. Loves to you!!!

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day