Bailey's big adventure



Bailey has had her front, middle tooth hanging by a thread for a few weeks now. Of course she wiggled it everyday and we ate lots of crunchy foods, but this stubborn tooth would not budge. She wouldn't even let us try to pull it out but today she bravely told the dentist he could do it, as long as it didn't hurt. Of course he pulled it out in two seconds flat. It is so fun to have Dr. Cook (a father of one of my mission friends) as our dentist. Both my kids just love him.
Bailey looks so cute with this huge whole in her mouth, although I'm glad we did pictures a couple of days ago. I still have to take both Bailey and Myles to do pictures together so we'll have one picture with the gaping whole.
Scott's sister cannot stand loose teeth so we were thinking of mailing it to her anonymously with some fake blood on it.... Just kidding, Holly! Good luck when Brooklyn's teeth start to come out. I can't wait to see how you handle it. We all have our things that creep us out. For me, it's hair in the bathroom, even when I know it's mine!

Comments

Holly said…
Just so you know, I'm totally grossed out by this post. I am laughing about my mention in it though! Love you guys!
I'm glad I finally found your blog! My boys never lost their baby teeth. They all had to be pulled by the dentist. What an ordeal. Congrats Bailey...now, if you never put your tongue in the hole... you will grow a GOLD TOOTH!!! Reallly
Janene said…
this is alarming to me -- the number of friends I have with children who are losing teeth. I think this may be the icky part of parenting for me...

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day