Maternity clothes

Well, I try not to count down the days, but I do get excited when I log into my blog and see the floating baby. Today it says only 45 days left. If only that were a guarantee. My two other kids were a week late, so let's just plan on that with this one, too.
I am too cheap to buy more clothes so the "waistlines" of my maternity shorts just go lower and lower. Thank goodness for DownEast maternity shirts. They go down to my knees! (not really, but they do reach my hips)
I am hot, big, uncomfortable and tired. Who cares? When people ask how I am do I tell them the truth? Of course not! Fortunately, the baby is healthy, kicking and certainly growing. Will he be as huge as Myles was? I am counting on it. Will I care? Nope. Once he is in my arms it will all have been worth it. If only I could just sleep through the next 45 days.....

Comments

Megan Dougherty said…
Let's see... which would you rather be doing: 1. Being big, fat, pregnant and exhausted or 2. Being exhausted, hot, sweaty and walking down the filthy streets of Maracaibo! Both have their pluses and minuses. Thank goodness you aren't having to be pregnant and walking down the hot and dirty streets of Maracaibo at the same time. Lol!!
Anonymous said…
You're almost there! Enjoy being pregnant, you're such a cute pregnant lady!
Nan said…
I have to tell you. Being pregnant in St.George wasn't as bad as Logan for my september babies b/c at least St.George was air conditioned. So sit in a cool place, grab a soda and relax. It will be here before you know it.

I'm very excited for you but I must say...glad it's you and not me! :)
Mary said…
I hope you survive the heat...it is SO hot there!
I love your blog. Your family is so cute!
Michelle said…
I am so new at this. If my comments come up twice you will know that... My second attempt to leave you a comment.

I just love your blog and how creative you are! The kids are growing up way too fast. Including the new one who will be born pretty soon. Hang in there with the lovely AZ heat! We miss it in Utah. It rained all weekend and snowed in the high mountain tops. Fall is here with winter close behind.

Love, Michelle & Family
Anonymous said…
A WEEK LATE?! I think one day late feels like a month. I definitely know what you mean about the maternity clothes thing, they just get smaller and smaller, but who wants to buy clothes you can only where for a month or less?

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day