Nothing better than ice-cream


I remember how hot it was in Venezuela and yet we could not find ice-cream anywhere! Sure, some man in the street was selling some kind of icee (we were always wary of the artificial flavoring, especially the YELLOW ones) but we were not allowed to buy street food; that was a very wise rule from our mission president. I missed ice-cream terribly while on my mission. And peanut butter. And real chocolate. We all know my Kryptonite is chocolate and peanut butter.
I just LOVE ice-cream. Very rarely do I go one day without eating an ice-cream cone at night. I love to sit with Scott and talk and indulge. It calms me and erases the stress of the day. Of course, when Scott is at work really late then I will have an actual bowl and put peanuts and magic shell in with the ice-cream. And I'll actually turn on the TV and watch something that Scott would not enjoy, like Biggest Loser or Samantha Who. Thank goodness for TiVo! So, the moral of this blog is: get some ice-cream and if you haven't enjoyed the luxury of TiVo yet, splurge a little! You will never go back to life without it.

Comments

I miss TiVo...we have a DVR and it sucks after having TiVo. Kyle was here this weekend...his friend Wyatt bought soy ice cream...what a waste of money...it was made of SOY...what the????? Gimme Baskin Robbins Gold Medal Ribbon any day!
Anonymous said…
I love Tivo, it definitely is addicting. I can't believe you eat ice cream every day, you are so tiny! If I ate that every day it would be a situation :)
Anonymous said…
Your belly is all baby! I don't know why you can't access my blog, I even made it un private for a couple of days. www.crazysalimas.blogspot.com, maybe blogger is weird.
Jamie Bowers said…
How funny....watching the biggest loser and eating ice cream...LOVE IT! You look great! Sure miss you guys. Give that Bailey a hug from us!!

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day