Happy Halloween


My little Cinderella and Thomas the Tank Engine had a wonderful time getting candy. The weather was really, nice, too. That translates to "we didn't sweat that much walking around." Myles caught on to the candy thing after a few houses but once we opened up a sucker for him, he didn't care if he got anything else. Bailey had a great time; she rode around on her scooter so she could maximize her loot. We ended up at my friend, Rebecca's house. They had the right idea: grilled chicken and steak, appetizers, drinks and smores all set up in their front yard. I'm not much for candy, anyway, and that feast was perfect.

Comments

Jamie Bowers said…
The kids look adorable!
Jill Elizabeth said…
I'm glad you got pictures. When we watched the kids on Saturday, Mom asked Bailey if you took her picture on Halloween, and she said, "No." Very firmly.
"Are you sure?" I asked, because, come on, seriously.
"I'm sure. She didn't take ONE picture."

Funny girl :o)
Janene said…
Shouldn't have read this. Now I'm REALLY hungry for the grilled stuff. :o)

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day