It's me - Scott, filling in for Bec today. Little Landon James Barber was born on Monday, Nov 17th, 2008 at 11:26am. To Becky's delight and surprise he weighed in at only 8lbs, 2oz and is 20.5 inches long. Not bad for a week overdue! Unfortunately he is jaundiced and won't be coming home until tomorrow if things go well. At least it's only jaundice and not something life threatening. He's a quiet little boy so far and doesn't cry too loud or very much. We can't wait to have him in our home. Bailey has been worried about him, and she's so excited to have mom and baby come home. More pics to follow later.

Comments

Anonymous said…
CONGRATULATIONS! I was waiting to see this update!!!!!!!!
Finally...hope they are both home soon. We love you.
Megan Dougherty said…
Congratulations!! He is soo cute!
Congratulations on the new edition. We are happy that he is mostly healthy. We can't wait for more pictures.
Marci Hernandez said…
Yea! Can't wait to meet him in person!
Janene said…
good news!! He's darling.
Jamie Bowers said…
Congrats you guys! He is adorable!! I still can't believe you always go over your due date. You keep them in too long and I can't seem to keep them in!!
Michelle said…
Way to go Becky! I am so excited for you and your family. Enjoy this new little one. Love you!
Michelle said…
Way to go Becky! I am so excited for your entire family. Enjoy this new little one for me. Can't wait to see you all.
Michelle said…
You can tell I have no idea what I am doing and sent two comments. I will slowly learn how to do all this...

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day