Bailey's tooth




When Bailey is determined to make something happen, watch out! After pushing and pulling her tooth every which way, it came out last night at a birthday party. I cannot believe how tiny her teeth are! This is the 2nd tooth she has lost so far. The tooth fairy set the stakes pretty high last time, delivering a certificate and a $1 bill. I am trying to explain to B that the very first tooth is a little more special than the others. One kid in her kindergarten class got $5 for a tooth last year. It makes me wonder what I would have received had I put all four of my gigantic wisdom teeth under my pillow when I was 18! Probably a laceration through the pillow; they were so sharp and fang-like.

Comments

Kraucyk said…
Seriously! Where does the tooth fairy get all that cash? We got a quarter for our teeth! I guess inflation only makes it fair. Madi is sure that when she turns 5 (in August) her teeth will fall out. I hope she's not as determined as Bailey.

Popular posts from this blog

My First Marathon

Rough Day

Mother's Day